Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dialog of the Pious Student


"oh god it is I, who toils in this meaningless time
to ponder these self made self satisfying
paradoxes of the theoretical in hope
that this will save our poisoned man
and yet
while in this journey it is I who
CURSES man for his benevolent ways
and thus I cause him the great pains
I wish to free my self from.
Only I carry the cross lain burden
on my back of perfection in
comparison and spitful
in competition"

post modern verse

"just need Oh, man, this is meaningless for the time worked by God
These deliberate self-complacent
Expectancy theory paradox
We saved this man's poison
And yet
During this journey is a person I
The way a man curses his gentle
Therefore, I cause him great pain
Want from me my own freedom.
I am the only burden
Perfect on my back
Compared spitful
"

No comments: