Monday, February 15, 2010

Dialog of being afraid

"OH GOD I WILL DO ANYTHING STOP FEELING LIKE THIS! HOW YOU MADE ME FEEL"

"uh what are you, we haven't even spoken yet,"

"YEA BUT IN MY HEAD I KNOW HOW YOU COULD TAKE THIS AS BAD, AND I JUST
WANTED TO BE NICE NOT CREEPY, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THINK IT WAS CREEPY?!?"


"now your creeping me out, i dont even know what your talking about"

"IM TALKING ABOUT HOW I HAVE TO FIGHT THE WHOLE WORLD NOW"

post modern verse

"This impression that nothing stops me ! How I feel, God"

But still "not talking" Well what we have

"But no, my expertise, you may take my head this is bad, and I
Nice to have a creepy people of why you think IT was weird? There is recruitment! ? "


"Creeping me now, what are you talking about myself," I do not know

"IM NOW I do talk about" the world needs to fight

No comments: