Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dont believe everything you read.



C. G. Jung said
"its not important what we believe just that we believe."

recently i believe i should join the airforce.

with a belief in a new vedic belief



fly a plan, kill a man, fight for something i don't believe in.
to better understand my belief. whitman did it, so did
hemingway, disney, jarrell, stienbeck, etc.
you know the american minds/authors that worn't crap.

i mean im not quit able to sit on a beach in front of
mount etna with my fellow apprentice nude behind
roman robe debating the arcane ideas of pre-socratic
philosophy letting my locks tangle in the
warm Sicilian breeze.



no my life is much more metaphoric of chthonian zeus
raping his daughter. perceived as animalistic, callus,
and bad-hearted, but workingfor a greater acquisition

so i should take the sky and strike with a vengeance
not because I believe thats the right thing to do.

but because i dont believe in much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those i fight i do not hate those i guard i do not love just a lonely impulse of delight driving me to this tumult in the clouds

Anonymous said...

i found this, I believe it's a very good idea but you should invest in blizzard so you can have some nest eggs in a few years if you don't get killed by wars
:)

captain badheart said...

yeats!!!!!! yes!!!
and yes vEEna, i will diversify my blog and build more nest...