Monday, September 7, 2009

A Service to the Community


Today, leaving the airport
asking for help
the bus drive rolled his eyes
like i an idiot. Internally
I responded " your the one
whos a fucking shuttle bus driver"

Its like that, that teaches me as to
why life is unbearable and as my
sympathies grew for this man

he closed the door yelling the words
"Fucking faggot!" with true contempt

a infestation of insults barraged my head
Dialogs where i convince him to kill himself
Taking down his lic. # and getting him fired

Leaving me now torn at the worst
part of being a human
I want to forgive him
while making him suffer
I want to empathize
while like a transvestite
ghost of Christmas pass
I expose him to his
eternal worthlessness

yet all i do
is what the horrible
interaction
over and over

post modern verse

Today, leaving the airport
For help
His eyes rolled to drive a bus
Fool like me. Inside
I said, "You drive the worthless shuttle
service" leaves little finger

Means that, like so tell
Why life is unbearable and as I
Sympathy, the growth rate of this man

He closed the door, shouting the words
"fucking faggot!" True and contempt

Barraged insulting invasion of my head
In the dialog box, I will persuade him to commit suicide
He's taken the lic. # And get him fired
torn me worst
Part of the human
I decide to forgive him
However, he may suffer
endlessly in my desire
I sympathize
Like a transvestite in
Ghost of Christmas passed
I released him to his
Eternal boredom

Yet all i do
What is frightening
Interaction
Repeat

No comments: