Monday, June 16, 2008

zampano!


cali first told me about this movie, i ignored him like i ussualy do on his opinions whats does an old man have to show me

the first time i saw it was when i was living with my x girlfriend in tokyo, it was in italian in japanese subtitles
i didnt understand a fucking word but i still cried...

then i watched it again in my room at my parents house on a broken vhs player, i couldnt read the subtitles but i cried more,

then today, i saw it on the big screen as it was ment by fellinia to be seen, in all its glory

he is a beast say;s the fool!!!!!!!

you hurt the fool!!!!!!


fuck i cried so much harder

and got to drink alone while watching it

god held my hand

you know the poem footsteps?!?!

well that shit is gay

it was like that but with out the creepy monotheistic fact religious redaric

so aka not terrible lack of human

zampano

cry on the beach

thats what i do every day too

the beach represents all choices

it can be calm clear beutiful rugged harsh destroctive painful fun wet vast and small

ocean represtents options

and like zampano i sit on the beach knowing truth and beuatey crying

No comments: